Collaboration and integration is more than a mantra—it's our mission
BB&T offers a broad array of financial solutions through our subsidiary partners, who are among the top experts in their fields. Whether it's through collaboration with our corporate bankers, or working directly with our solutions specialists, BB&T can add value and effectively serve the full scope of your organization's financial needs.
Insurance & Employee benefits
- Comprehensive risk management and insurance solutions offered through McGriff, Seibels & Williams, a subsidiary of BB&T Insurance Holdings
- Innovative programs designed to protect the financial interests of BB&T's corporate clients
- Areas of expertise include commercial insurance, construction risk, energy & marine, employee benefits, executive risk and surety
- One of the largest insurance brokers in the nation with a broad network of underwriters and significant buying power
- Investment Management services from Sterling Capital Management, a subsidiary of BB&T
- Clients include retail investors, private and public corporations and foundations
- Comprehensive solutions offered through our Advisory Solutions team
- Full range of investment strategies include Institutional Equity, Institutional Fixed Income and Mutual Funds
- Taxable and tax-exempt fixed income portfolios and multiclass equity portfolios
Retirement & Institutional services
- Retirement planning solutions, including retirement plan design and consulting support, recordkeeping and more
- Investment advisory services to help select investment options and the ongoing management of retirement plan funds
- Corporate trust and custody services, with a full range of agency and custodial services to help you raise capital, provide back-office operations and more
- Institutional investment management, helping you develop tailored portfolios for long-term objectives, as well as strategic guidance and administration to foundations and endowments
Leadership development programs
Our program offerings are held at the Truist Leadership Institute, our one-of-a-kind retreat in Greensboro, NC. The courses combine powerful tools and insights to deliver:
- Programs custom designed for different types of organizations
- Financial literacy education for college students
- Tuition-free offerings for Pre-K through 12th grade public school principals
- Optimization exercises to identify and leverage the strengths of teams and individuals
- Strategies for improving organizational performance
Ready to get started?
Talk with a BB&T professional.
Investment and Insurance Products:
• Are not FDIC or any other government agency insured • Are not bank guaranteed • May lose value
Truist, BB&T®, Sterling Capital®, SunTrust®, SunTrust PortfolioView, Truist Securities®, SunTrust Premier Program®, AMC Pinnacle®, AMC Premier®, Access 3®, Signature Advantage Brokerage, Custom Choice Loan®, SunTrust SummitView®, and GFO Advisory Services® are service marks of Truist Financial Corporation. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Services provided by the following affiliates of Truist Financial Corporation: Banking products and services, including loans and deposit accounts, are provided by SunTrust Bank and Branch Banking and Trust Company, both now Truist Bank, Member FDIC. Trust and investment management services are provided by SunTrust Bank and Branch Banking and Trust Company, both now Truist Bank, and SunTrust Delaware Trust Company. Securities, brokerage accounts and/or insurance (including annuities) are offered by Truist Investment Services, Inc. (d/b/a SunTrust Investment Services, Inc.) and P.J. Robb Variable Corp., which are SEC registered broker-dealers, members FINRA, SIPC, and a licensed insurance agency where applicable. Investment advisory services are offered by Truist Advisory Services, Inc. (d/b/a SunTrust Advisory Services, Inc.), GFO Advisory Services, LLC, Sterling Capital Management, LLC, and Precept Advisory Group, LLC, each SEC registered investment advisers. Sterling Capital Funds are advised by Sterling Capital Management, LLC. Mortgage products and services are offered through SunTrust Mortgage, a tradename for SunTrust Bank now Truist Bank. Life insurance products are offered through Truist Life Insurance Services, a division of Crump Life Insurance Services, Inc., AR license #100103477, a wholly owned subsidiary of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc.
"Truist Advisors" may be officers and/or associated persons of the following affiliates of Truist Financial Corporation: SunTrust Bank now Truist Bank, our commercial bank, which provides banking, trust and asset management services; Truist Investment Services, Inc., a registered broker-dealer, which is a member of FINRA and SIPC, and a licensed insurance agency, and which provides securities, annuities and life insurance products; Truist Advisory Services, Inc., an SEC registered investment adviser which provides Investment Advisory services.
Comments regarding tax implications are informational only. Truist and its representatives do not provide tax or legal advice. You should consult your individual tax or legal professional before taking any action that may have tax or legal consequences.
Truist Wealth, International Wealth, Center for Family Legacy, Business Owner Specialty Group, Sports and Entertainment Group, and Legal and Medical Specialty Groups are marketing names used by affiliates of Truist Financial Corporation.
Truist Securities is the trade name for the corporate and investment banking services of Truist Financial Corporation and its subsidiaries, including Truist Securities, Inc., member FINRA and SIPC.
Asset allocation cannot eliminate the risk of fluctuating prices or uncertain returns. FP&S Empower is a registered service mark of BB&T Securities, LLC. All rights reserved. BB&T Securities, LLC, or any of its affiliates, does not guarantee future financial outcomes or results.
Copyright 2018, McGriff, Seibels & Williams, Inc. A subsidiary of BB&T Insurance Holdings, Inc.
Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC.
New York City residents: Translation or other language access services may be available. When calling our office regarding collection activity, if you speak a language other than English and need verbal translation services, be sure to inform the representative. A description and translation of commonly-used debt collection terms is available in multiple languages at www.nyc.gov/dca.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.