Looking for hands-on investment guidance and advice? Tell us about your objectives and we'll provide you with the investment expertise to help you achieve your goals. From your first meeting with a financial consultant through all the life events that follow, we'll be there to help you create and refine your investment strategy.
Best if you
- Want investment advice and guidance
- Prefer personal support and collaborative decision making
- Are not particularly interested in managing your own investments
- Get hands-on personal support at a BB&T branch
- Benefit from convenient one-stop shopping at the bank you trust
- Track and monitor your bank and investment accounts in online banking for a complete financial picture
Want to know more?
Wherever you are in your financial journey, our financial consultants will take the time to understand your objectives and align a strategy to help you reach your goals.
Take comfort in a trusted partner
With us, you'll have a knowledgeable partner, a financial consultant, who will take time to:
- Understand your investment goals and priorities
- Analyze your current investment accounts and strategies
- Recommend the best investment solutions available to your needs
- Implement your investment decisions promptly and accurately
- Review your investment plan with you regularly and adjust solutions if necessary based on market considerations and your life events
Keep tabs on your account
Use U by BB&T®, our customizable online and mobile banking experience, to monitor all your accounts.
- View your BB&T and non-BB&T accounts and balances together for a complete view of your finances
- Skip the phone call and schedule an appointment with your BB&T banker online
- Take control of your finances—see your net worth, get your credit score, evaluate your spending and set financial goals
Ready to get started?
Arrange a meeting.
Leave us your contact info, and we'll call you back.
Send certificates and correspondence to:
200 S. College St., 11th Floor
Charlotte, NC 28202
Am I Saving Enough for Retirement?
Find out if you're on track to meet your retirement goals with this handy calculator.
How Often Should I Do a Financial Check-up?
Know how often you should review your finances to make sure you're on track to reach your goals.
What Mistakes Am I Making With My Money?
Make sure you're avoiding these pitfalls to create better financial habits.
Ready to get started?
Not convinced that investing with guidance is right for you?
Traditional banking services are provided by Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC.
Only deposit products are FDIC insured.
Investment solutions are provided by BB&T Investments, a division of BB&T Securities, LLC(opens in a new tab), member FINRA (opens in a new tab)/SIPC (opens in a new tab). BB&T Securities, LLC is a wholly-owned nonbank subsidiary of BB&T Corporation. Securities and insurance products or annuities sold, offered or recommended by BB&T Investments are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may lose value.
FINRA's BrokerCheck® is a free tool designed to help investors research the professional backgrounds of current and former FINRA-registered brokerage firms and brokers. Investors may access BrokerCheck by: 1. Visiting the BrokerCheck website at brokercheck.finra.org(opens in a new tab), or 2. Calling FINRA's BrokerCheck toll-free hotline at 800-289-9999 Monday through Friday from 8 am to 8 pm ET.
The information provided should not be considered as tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax advisor and/or attorney regarding your individual circumstances.
Market data information is obtained from third-party sources believed to be reliable, but is provided “as is” with no warranty. Market data is provided for informational purposes only, does not constitute investment advice, and may not be used for trading. Market data is for the individual use of each site guest, and may not be copied, downloaded, stored or redistributed. Quotes are delayed 15 minutes. Some index information is proprietary to the index owner. Data access and usage is subject to the terms and conditions imposed by our third-party sources. Access or use of any data indicates agreement to these terms.