Unique training opportunities for recent or soon-to-be college grads
Whether you prefer a fully immersive training experience, or one that lets you get started in your new career while training, BB&T has a program designed to help you reach your goals.
Early Career Program
Jump-start your new career—this program is designed to provide the training you need while you work.
- Candidates are strategically hired for identified needs (positions and locations)
- Program includes 1 to 3 months of instructor-led and virtual training, completed within the first year of employment
- Training available within the context of your work day
- Exposure to leaders within your division
- Training for necessary job functions provided
Leadership Development Program
Immerse yourself in a fast-paced, in-depth study of BB&T and the financial services industry.
- Job assignment decision evolves as program progresses
- 7-month instructor-led training on current topics in financial services
- Relocation to Winston-Salem, NC, for the duration of the program
- Significant exposure to senior leaders
- Extensive leadership training facilitated by the BB&T Leadership Institute
Not sure which one is right for you?
Get a detailed, side-by-side comparison of the Early Career Program and Leadership Development Program, including an overview of program features, curriculum and application process.
Apply to the BB&T Leadership and Career Programs.
Email us for assistance.