BB&T Early Career Program
Early Career Program
The Early Career Program (ECP) is a career entry program for recent college hires. Once hired into the program, participants will begin their new role while also engaging in training that promotes professional and personal growth.
The Early Career Program is a career entry program for recent or soon-to-be college graduates to "jump-start" their careers while also participating in training that promotes professional and personal growth.
- Candidates need a GPA of 3.0 or higher and demonstrated campus leadership involvement
- Candidates are hired to specific jobs
- Once hired into the program, you'll relocate to your new position prior to attending the initial onboarding session in Winston-Salem, NC
- Program training includes 1 to 3 months of instructor-led and virtual training, completed within the first year of employment
Associates in the Early Career Program complete their training during the first year of their employment with BB&T. The program includes 1 to 3 months of instructor-led classroom and virtual training.
- Initial onboarding in Winston-Salem, NC, that includes BB&T culture and philosophy and basic accounting coursework
- Specific training based on your role
- Monthly training sessions
- Capstone and graduation
If you've earned—or will soon earn—a graduate or undergraduate degree with a GPA of 3.0 or better and have proven campus leadership experience, we encourage you to apply for the BB&T Early Career Program. Our programs start in January and July.
We want you to experience a work culture that promotes and supports your professional growth and achievement.