BB&T Leadership Development Program
Leadership Development Program
The Leadership Development Program (LDP) is a full-time, fully immersed training program that provides you with an in-depth study of BB&T culture, leadership and the financial services industry.
The Leadership Development Program is a 7-month, full-time, fully immersed training program for recent or soon-to-be college graduates.
- Candidates need a GPA of 3.4 or higher, a business-related major (with 6 credit hours of accounting), and proven campus leadership experience
- Candidates must receive their degree prior to beginning the program
- Those hired into the program relocate to Winston-Salem, NC, for the duration of the training
- The program is held once per year and begins in June
The Leadership Development Program (LDP) is a 7-month, full-time, fully immersed training program.
- Onboarding that includes BB&T culture and philosophy and basic accounting coursework
- Executive Management Series
- BB&T focus areas and business unit experiences
- Financial services knowledge and industry-specific topics
- Leadership immersion
- Bank simulation
- Capstone and graduation
If you've earned—or will soon earn—a graduate or undergraduate degree with a GPA of 3.4 or better, you have proven campus leadership and 6 credit hours of accounting, we encourage you to apply for the BB&T Leadership Development Program. The Leadership Development Program is a 7-month leadership immersion program that begins each June.
We want to leverage the talent and skills you bring to the table to help you grow your career as a key member of our team.