Ready to get started?
What would you like to do?
Buy a home
You’ve found a home, now you need to find a mortgage. Whether you’re a first time or experienced home buyer, you’ll want to explore your options. Learn about the mortgage process, crunch some numbers and find your perfect loan.
Refinance your home
If you’re looking for a lower interest rate and a lower monthly payment, refinancing may be the solution. Or maybe you’re interested in cash-out refinancing for home renovations or to pay for other expenses. Discover the ways that refinancing could work for you.
Build a home
You’ve decided to build your dream home, but you probably have more questions than answers about the financing. Save time and money on your new home with a construction-to-permanent loan.
Borrow your home's equity
Are you looking for a way to make home improvements, pay for a car, tuition or other expenses? Learn about our home equity options and choose the method that’s right for you.
What type of mortgage is right for you?
Fixed or variable rate? Low down payment or home equity? With so many loan options to choose from, how do you decide?
Tell us about yourself, and we'll help you get started.Checking these checkboxes updates content below.
You may be interested in:
Choose one or more of the above boxes to see your options.
- Easy to budget since monthly payment does not change
- Favorable interest rate is locked in for the loan term
- Good if you're planning to stay in your home more than 5 to 7 years
- Lower initial interest rates and payments
- Adjustable rates with options of 3, 5, 7 and 10 years
- Best if you plan to refinance or move before rate adjustment
- Single loan finances the lot and construction
- Interest-only payments for up to 12 months of construction
- Adjustable rate loans available with options of 3, 5, 7 and 10 years
Low down payment
- Low down payment required and greater percentage of financing available
- Flexible ways to fund closing costs
- Lower income and credit score requirements
- Ideal for financing home improvements or other large expenses
- Flexible loan or line of credit options
- Potential tax savings on interest paid
Veterans Administration loan
- Low or no down payment required
- Limited income and credit history considered
- 100% financing available
Ready to get started?
Make an informed choice for your future