Mortgage Loan Options
What type of mortgage is right for you?
Fixed or variable rate? Low down payment or home equity? With so many loan options to choose from, how do you decide?
Tell us about yourself, and we'll help you get started.Checking these checkboxes updates content below.
You may be interested in:
Choose one or more of the above boxes to see your options.
- Easy to budget since monthly payment does not change
- Favorable interest rate is locked in for the loan term
- Good if you're planning to stay in your home more than 5 to 7 years
- Lower initial interest rates and payments
- Adjustable rates with options of 3, 5, 7 and 10 years
- Best if you plan to refinance or move before rate adjustment
- Single loan finances the lot and construction
- Interest-only payments for up to 12 months of construction
- Adjustable rate loans available with options of 3, 5, 7 and 10 years
Low down payment
- Low down payment required and greater percentage of financing available
- Flexible ways to fund closing costs
- Lower income and credit score requirements
- Ideal for financing home improvements or other large expenses
- Flexible loan or line of credit options
- Potential tax savings on interest paid
Veterans Administration loan
- Low or no down payment required
- Limited income and credit history considered
- 100% financing available
Shopping for rates?
Estimate your ratesAll fields are required.
Ready to get started?