BB&T Branch and ATM Locator
The BB&T Branch Locator can help you find branches and ATMs in the United States. When you enter a search location and select from the branch and ATM options, the branch locator will provide a map and a list of search results based on your selections. If the branch locator cannot find a branch or ATM near your search location, you can refine your search or perform a new one.
- To locate a branch or ATM, enter the address, ZIP code, or city and state in the search box.
- Select the radio button for Branch or ATM.
- To refine your search, check the boxes that apply to your desired location (such as Saturday Hours or Night Deposit). You may check as many boxes as needed.
- Select Find Locations to perform your search.
You can perform a new search at any time by repeating steps 1-4.
If the branch locator is unable to process your request, consider the following options:
- Search by ZIP code only
- Use a specific street address
- Spell out any street abbreviations (such as north, highway, street, drive)
- Remove the street address and search by city and state
You can also find branches and ATMs by calling 1-800-BANK-BBT.
Controlling the Map
Your search results will include an interactive map of the area.
- Zoom In
- Magnifies the map and shows more detail
- To zoom in, select the [+] icon in the upper left corner of the map
- Zoom Out
- Displays a larger portion of the map and shows less detail
- To zoom out, select the [-] icon in the upper left corner of the map
- Allows you to view areas of the map outside of the frame
- To pan, click the map and drag in any direction
More Financial Services
Customized insurance to protect what you value most.
Affordable loan options to finance your dream home.