BB&T Branch and ATM Locator
Our branch service continues to evolve for the safety of our clients and teammates. As we begin to resume full service in more lobbies, in many branches our clients may no longer need appointments. However, if you want to receive service at a guaranteed time, please continue to schedule appointments. We do, however, continue to follow appropriate COVID-19 safety protocols, including proper social distancing and requiring all clients to wear masks while in the branch.
We’re providing teller services through drive-thru lanes, including Saturday hours. Some branches continue to offer only in-person visits by appointment, which can be scheduled online. Safe deposit access can be arranged by phone.
Payment relief request
If you need payment relief, please use our request formfor payment relief instead of scheduling an appointment.
Find a BB&T branch or ATM
Map of results
List of results
- Mortgage Options
- Auto Lending
- Personal Loans
- Checking Accounts
- Savings Accounts
- Business Banking
Branch currently closed
Branch currently closed; ATM temporarily unavailable
Branch currently closed; ATM temporarily unavailable for deposits; available for cash withdrawals
Branch currently closed; ATM temporarily unavailable for cash withdrawals; available for deposits
Branch currently closed; ATM available
Branch currently closed; ATM available
ATM temporarily unavailable
ATM temporarily unavailable for deposits; available for cash withdrawals
ATM temporarily unavailable for cash withdrawals; available for deposits
Need help with your search?
The BB&T Branch Locator can help you find branches and ATMs in the United States. When you enter a search location and select from the branch and ATM options, the branch locator will provide a map and a list of search results based on your selections. If the branch locator cannot find a branch or ATM near your search location, you can refine your search or perform a new one.
- To locate a branch or ATM, enter the address, ZIP code, or city and state in the search box.
- Select the radio button for Branch or ATM.
- To refine your search, check the boxes that apply to your desired location (such as Saturday Hours or Night Deposit). You may check as many boxes as needed.
- Select Find Locations to perform your search.
You can perform a new search at any time by repeating steps 1-4.
If the branch locator is unable to process your request, consider the following options:
- Search by ZIP code only
- Use a specific street address
- Spell out any street abbreviations (such as north, highway, street, drive)
- Remove the street address and search by city and state
You can also find branches and ATMs by calling 1-800-BANK-BBT.
Controlling the map
Your search results will include an interactive map of the area.
- Zoom In
- Magnifies the map and shows more detail
- To zoom in, select the [+] icon in the upper left corner of the map
- Zoom Out
- Displays a larger portion of the map and shows less detail
- To zoom out, select the [-] icon in the upper left corner of the map
- Allows you to view areas of the map outside of the frame
- To pan, click the map and drag in any direction
Truist weapons policy
Weapons aren't allowed on any Truist property. Read the full details of our policy below.
Weapons in/on Truist property
Weapons are prohibited from Truist property, with the exceptions of:
- Weapons carried by armored car personnel, third-party ATM servicing personnel, contract security guards, and law enforcement personnel
- Weapons carried by Truist Teammates within Corporate Security and authorized by Truist Corporate Security Director
- Weapons maintained within a client’s, vendor’s, visitor’s, or Teammate’s personal vehicle, but only if specifically permitted by and in accordance with applicable state law
A weapon is considered any item traditionally or actually used to inflict serious physical injury, or any item legally controlled or treated as a weapon under the laws of jurisdiction in which Truist premises are located. The term includes, but is not limited to:
- Any firearm, such as a pistol, rifle, or shotgun
- Any explosive device
- Any knife having a blade 3 inches or more in length
- Any cutting, stabbing, or bludgeoning device capable of inflicting severe physical injury
An item that is clearly non-lethal, doesn't inflict long-term severe injury, and is carried solely for personal defense (e.g. pepper spray or mace) isn't considered to be a “weapon” within this policy.
Violation of weapon policy
Violation of this policy by a client or vendor may result in the closing of their account(s) and/or termination of the relationship(s).
More Financial Services
Loans, lines of credit and credit cards are subject to credit approval.
Only deposit products are FDIC insured.
Learn important information on FDIC insurance coverage.
Truist Bank, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
New York City residents: Translation or other language access services may be available. When calling our office regarding collection activity, if you speak a language other than English and need verbal translation services, be sure to inform the representative. A description and translation of commonly-used debt collection terms is available in multiple languages at www.nyc.gov/dca.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.