BB&T Branch and ATM Locator
Our branch service continues to evolve for the safety of our clients and teammates. We’re providing teller services through drive-thru lanes, including Saturday hours. We appreciate your patience as some locations experience longer than average wait times. At our branches with temporarily closed lobbies, in-person visits can be scheduled online, and safe deposit box access can be arranged by phone.
When required by legal order, we’ll provide local health authorities with the names of teammates who test positive for COVID-19, as well as names and other information of those who may have come in close contact with them.
Payment relief request
If you need payment relief, please use our request formfor payment relief instead of scheduling an appointment.
Find a BB&T branch or ATM
Map of results
List of results
- Mortgage Options
- Auto Lending
- Personal Loans
- Checking Accounts
- Savings Accounts
- Business Banking
Branch currently closed
Branch currently closed; ATM temporarily unavailable
Branch currently closed; ATM temporarily unavailable for deposits; available for cash withdrawals
Branch currently closed; ATM temporarily unavailable for cash withdrawals; available for deposits
Branch currently closed; ATM available
Branch currently closed; ATM available
ATM temporarily unavailable
ATM temporarily unavailable for deposits; available for cash withdrawals
ATM temporarily unavailable for cash withdrawals; available for deposits
Need help with your search?
The BB&T Branch Locator can help you find branches and ATMs in the United States. When you enter a search location and select from the branch and ATM options, the branch locator will provide a map and a list of search results based on your selections. If the branch locator cannot find a branch or ATM near your search location, you can refine your search or perform a new one.
- To locate a branch or ATM, enter the address, ZIP code, or city and state in the search box.
- Select the radio button for Branch or ATM.
- To refine your search, check the boxes that apply to your desired location (such as Saturday Hours or Night Deposit). You may check as many boxes as needed.
- Select Find Locations to perform your search.
You can perform a new search at any time by repeating steps 1-4.
If the branch locator is unable to process your request, consider the following options:
- Search by ZIP code only
- Use a specific street address
- Spell out any street abbreviations (such as north, highway, street, drive)
- Remove the street address and search by city and state
You can also find branches and ATMs by calling 1-800-BANK-BBT.
Controlling the map
Your search results will include an interactive map of the area.
- Zoom In
- Magnifies the map and shows more detail
- To zoom in, select the [+] icon in the upper left corner of the map
- Zoom Out
- Displays a larger portion of the map and shows less detail
- To zoom out, select the [-] icon in the upper left corner of the map
- Allows you to view areas of the map outside of the frame
- To pan, click the map and drag in any direction
More Financial Services
Loans, lines of credit and credit cards are subject to credit approval.
Only deposit products are FDIC insured.
Learn important information on FDIC insurance coverage.
Truist Bank, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
New York City residents: Translation or other language access services may be available. When calling our office regarding collection activity, if you speak a language other than English and need verbal translation services, be sure to inform the representative. A description and translation of commonly-used debt collection terms is available in multiple languages at www.nyc.gov/dca.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.