Intuit® QuickBooks® is financial accounting software designed to help small businesses manage payments, expenses and payroll.
- Organize expenses and know where your money is going
- Track and pay bills, write checks, and send invoices to enhance cash flow
- Run reports instantly, like profit and loss statements, to evaluate performance and adjust plans
- Pay employees and file payroll taxes easily with support if you need it
- Integrate with your BB&T accounts automatically for seamless financial management
QuickBooks gives you options for desktop software based on your needs. Disclosure 1
QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2019(opens in a new tab) – For Windows® users, this option includes all the major benefits like business performance management and online invoicing
QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2019(opens in a new tab) – All the benefits of Pro 2019, plus industry-specific reporting
There are two ways QuickBooks interacts with your BB&T online banking account.
- Direct Connect
- QuickBooks will log in to your online banking to securely and automatically download transactions into QuickBooks in a single download.
- Monthly access fee: $14.95
- Web Connect
- Download transactions manually from your BB&T account and import them into QuickBooks.
- No monthly access fee
How to get started
You can start using QuickBooks and integrate with your BB&T online banking in two simple steps:
- Purchase QuickBooks Desktop(opens in a new tab) to install it on your computer and have your BB&T user ID and password ready. Your online banking will work with the current and previous two versions of QuickBooks. If you don't already use online banking, enroll now.
- Connect QuickBooks to your online banking account using the QuickBooks software.
QuickBooks automates, organizes, and simplifies how you manage money for your business.
Not convinced QuickBooks is for you?
Internet access required. Software instructions and third-party provider information are provided by Intuit®.
By clicking any of these related links, you will leave BBT.com to visit a third-party website where the privacy and security policies of BB&T do not apply. BB&T is not responsible for the content, products or services that you may find there.
Intuit®, Quicken® and QuickBooks® are registered trademarks of Intuit, Inc. BB&T online banking, which can be accessed through Intuit's Quicken and QuickBooks software, is owned by BB&T, not Intuit.
Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC.