Intuit® QuickBooks® is financial accounting software designed to help small businesses manage payments, expenses and payroll.
- Organize expenses and know where your money is going
- Track and pay bills, write checks, and send invoices to enhance cash flow
- Run reports instantly, like profit and loss statements, to evaluate performance and adjust plans
- Pay employees and file payroll taxes easily with support if you need it
- Integrate with your BB&T accounts automatically for seamless financial management
QuickBooks gives you options for desktop software based on your needs.1
QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2018 (opens in a new tab) – For Windows® users, this option includes all the major benefits like business performance management and online invoicing
QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2018 (opens in a new tab) – All the benefits of Pro 2018, plus industry-specific reporting
There are two ways QuickBooks interacts with your BB&T online banking account.
- Direct Connect
- QuickBooks will log in to your online banking to securely and automatically download transactions into QuickBooks in a single download.
Monthly access fee: $14.95
- Web Connect
- Download transactions manually from your BB&T account and import them into QuickBooks.
- No monthly access fee
How to get started
You can start using QuickBooks and integrate with your BB&T online banking in two simple steps:
- Purchase QuickBooks Desktop (opens in a new tab) to install it on your computer and have your BB&T user ID and password ready. Your online banking will work with the current and previous two versions of QuickBooks. If you don't already use online banking, enroll now.
- Connect QuickBooks to your online banking account using the QuickBooks software.
QuickBooks automates, organizes, and simplifies how you manage money for your business.