Quicken® helps simplify money management from budgeting to planning for your future.
- Connect Quicken to your BB&T account in seconds
- Download and organize your financial information simply and securely
- Categorize your spending automatically
- Create a smart budget based on your actual spending patterns
- Set bill reminders so you'll never miss a payment
Quicken has several products to choose from tailored to meet your specific financial needs—home or business.
The most popular are:
Visit Quicken products(opens in a new tab) for information on other available products.
There are three ways Quicken interacts with your BB&T online banking:
- Direct Connect
- Download transactions and update account balances automatically, pay bills, and transfer money between your accounts
- Monthly access fee: $7.95 for personal clients; $9.95 for business or combined client Disclosure 1
- Express Web Connect
- Download transactions and update account balances automatically
- No monthly access fee
- Web Connect
- With Web Connect, you manually download transactions from your BB&T account and import them into Quicken.
- No monthly access fee
How to get started
You'll need to install Quicken on your computer Disclosure 2 and have your BB&T user ID and password handy. Your online banking account will work with the current version and two previous versions of Quicken.
If you don't already use online banking, enroll nowin BB&T online banking.
Getting started guides
Quicken provides a complete financial solution to help simplify money management.
Ready to get started?
- Compare Quicken products(opens in a new tab), and find the one that's right for you
- Getting started with Quicken for Windows(opens in a new tab)
- Getting started with Quicken for Mac(opens in a new tab)
Not convinced Quicken is for you?
Internet access required. Software instructions and third-party provider information are provided by Intuit®.
Combined clients are those who access online banking services for their business and personal accounts with one log in.
Intuit®, Quicken® and QuickBooks® are registered trademarks of Intuit, Inc. BB&T online banking, which can be accessed through Intuit's Quicken and QuickBooks software, is owned by BB&T, not Intuit.
By clicking any of these related links, you will leave BBT.com to visit a third-party website where the privacy and security policies of BB&T do not apply. BB&T is not responsible for the content, products or services that you may find there.
Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.