Alerts can provide key account information regarding a variety of activities to help keep you secure. Easily set up and manage alerts in U by BB&T®. Receive them by text message or email to keep informed without having to log in to U.
Getting essential information in a timely fashion helps you consider actions to keep your finances healthy. With alerts you can:
- Get notified of select activities on eligible accounts
- Use balance-limit alerts to help prevent overdraft fees
- Set quiet times for your mobile text alerts
- Receive your BB&T ATM receipts in your email or as a text message
Your email address and phone number must be current in your online banking profile to receive alerts.
Ensuring the security of your personal information is a top priority for us. We're committed to making sure:
- Your personal information is protected by advanced encryption technology to prevent unauthorized access
- Our alerts service uses the same security as our online banking
- Alerts do not include any personally identifiable information
When you enroll in online or mobile banking, you're automatically set up with security alerts to help your account stay safe.
- When a change to your profile occurs, such as a new password
- Your email address or mobile number gets changed or deleted
- Your account is locked due to multiple, unsuccessful log in attempts
You can choose from a variety of additional alerts to receive information that's most important to you.
- Daily or weekly account balances
- Withdrawal of cash from your account
- Online, phone or mail purchases using your credit card
- Credit card transaction at an international location
Don't have a BB&T checking account?
Want to learn more about U by BB&T?