After you log on to the new CashManager OnLine, you will see your customizable Dashboard. The Dashboard has been redesigned to help you easily access financial information and perform tasks with greater efficiency. Your Dashboard gives you a snapshot view of your financial information.
Your financial snapshot includes:
- Account balances and activity
- Graphs and charts
WidgetsAll of the information is provided through widgets. Widgets are miniature applications that can be added to your Dashboard. For example, the Action Items widget shows items that require action including:
- Messages or alerts
- Transactions awaiting approval
- Attributes or entitlements requiring approval
- Click the hyperlink and jump to a page to complete the requested action
- Sort by any column
ShortcutsThe Dashboard also provides shortcuts to your most common tasks, including:
MessagesUse this feature to send and receive secure messages. A notice will appear on your logon page when you have received a secure message.
Administration and PreferencesAdministration and Preferences include:
- Preferences – Alerts/Reminders, Account Preferences, Change Password and other options help you manage how you use and view CashManager OnLine.
- Entitlements - From this area, your company administrator can set individual user entitlements and logon information.
- Banks - Create and maintain a list of preferred banks.
- Reports - Learn how to fax and email reports without logging on. Also use reports to set delivery times and destinations for reports.
Information ReportingUse this shortcut to:
- View current day and prior day balances and transaction details
- Search for transactions
- View statements
- View images of cleared transactions
- View reports
- Export cleared transactions into a variety of formats
PaymentsThe Payments module organizes payments into ACH and wires. You can also use this module to import payments and run payment reports.