Join the BB&T Wealth Team
Would it surprise you to learn that, in addition to being one of the nation's top holding companies, BB&T also delivers a full complement of integrated wealth management services?
With capabilities spanning banking, strategic credit, risk management, investments and estate planning, BB&T can put industry-leading technological and human resources—all the tools you need to succeed—at your disposal.
You'll also have the advantage of working for an organization with a long-standing record of financial stability, integrity and enduring core values focused on excellence in client service.
BB&T Wealth Overview
Formed in 1872, BB&T has built a tradition of financial stability that extends to every facet of our business today. Our Wealth advisors have access to a wide range of resources inside and outside of BB&T and are trained to help their clients ask the right questions, make the right decisions and reach their long-term goals.
Our Wealth division has a tiered structure that includes the following advisory guidelines:
- Preferred Advisors – Serve clients indicating advisory need and with investable assets of $250,000 to $500,000 or $150,000 in annual household income
- Private Advisors – Serve clients with investable assets of $500,000 to $2 million or a net worth of up to $5 million, excluding primary residence
- Wealth Advisors – Serve clients with investable assets of $2 million or greater or a net worth greater than $5 million, excluding primary residence
Position titles within our BB&T Wealth division include, but are not limited to:
- Financial Planning Strategist
- Private Advisor
- Wealth Personal Trust Specialist
- Wealth Advisor
Our Business Partners and Affiliates
BB&T Insurance Services
BB&T Scott & Stringfellow
Sterling Capital Management LLC
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Learn more about Careers at BB&T or search for available opportunities.