Best if you
- Are just getting started with your business
- Are a nonprofit organization
- Have a relatively low amount of check transactions and deposits
- Want an affordable account with the option to avoid monthly maintenance fees
- Ability to invest temporary excess funds and maintain a liquid reserve
- 150 free transactions and up to $5,000 in cash processing per statement cycle
- Personalize your debit card to showcase your business
- Next-business-day funding to your account with credit and debit card processing Disclosure 1
- Avoid the $15 monthly maintenance fee when you maintain a $6,000 average monthly checking balance
BB&T Small Business Online
Powerful online banking services
See how easy it is to manage your business finances from your desktop or mobile devices.
BB&T small business online. BB&T offers powerful online banking services that help you manage the day to day finances of your business, anytime, anywhere. Regardless of the device you're on, BB&T small business online fits the way you prefer to bank. Accounts, transactions, and more, log in to see all of your accounts and balances, as well as recent transactions at a glance.
Easily access frequently used features with simple navigation. Select an account to see your account details all in one place. Check current balance, review pending and post transactions, and view check images, all accessible, whether you're at your desk or on the go. Business services. When you enroll in business services, you enhance your account with more options, including ACH and wire payments, adding additional users, and self-service payroll.
As your business grows, you can give account access to people you designate and customize the access they have to your accounts. Payments and transfers. Making payments to businesses and individuals, including contractors and employees is simple. From payments and transfers, select how fast you need the payment to get there, and tell us who you need to pay.
Moving money has never been easier. A list of upcoming payment and transfers is located just where you need it. Alerts. Account alerts deliver notifications to you by email or text message. Security alerts keep you informed and important changes to your accounts. Set up customizable alerts to be notified of low balances, recent deposits, withdrawals over a certain amount, and other account activity.
Whether you choose to bank from your desk, a tablet, or mobile phone, we know you are on the go. BB&T small business online is there when you need it. Log on at BBT.com and get started with BB&T small business online.
Features and benefits
Put Small Business Online to work for your business.
- Mobile-friendly design – Access the same great features whether you're in the office or on the road
- Easy account monitoring – View accounts, make payments and transfer funds
- Convenient notifications – Get text or email alerts about important account activities
- Optional payment services – Move your money quickly with same-day ACH payments
Ready to get started?
Not convinced that Business Interest Checking is right for you?
Change your state
For a complete list of account fees, see our Business Services Pricing Guide (PDF).
See our Commercial Bank Services Agreement (PDF) for more information.
Learn more about your account, including fees and ways you can avoid them.
BB&T Merchant Services are subject to business type and credit approval. A BB&T Merchant Services qualifying transaction is a payment card settlement (e.g., Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, or Discover®) from a BB&T Merchant account deposited to a linked BB&T checking account at least once during the monthly statement cycle.
Combined items represent checks paid, debit and credit memos, deposit tickets, checks deposited, online bill payments, and electronic debits and credits (including debit card transactions).
Fees from your mobile or data carrier may apply. A monthly service fee applies if you choose to access your online banking financial data through QuickBooks® or Quicken® Direct Connect.
Only deposit products are FDIC insured.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is a Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.