Business Interest Checking
Best if you
- Are just getting started with your business
- Are a nonprofit organization
- Have a relatively low amount of check transactions and deposits
- Want an affordable account with the option to avoid monthly maintenance fees
- Ability to invest temporary excess funds and maintain a liquid reserve
- 150 free transactions and up to $5,000 in cash processing per statement cycle
- Personalize your debit card to showcase your business
- Next-business-day funding to your account with credit and debit card processing1
- Avoid the $15 monthly maintenance fee when you maintain a $6,000 average monthly checking balance
Transactions and fees
During each statement cycle, you'll receive:
- 150 combined items2 free, then pay $0.50 for each additional transaction
- $5,000 in no-fee cash processing, then pay a nominal fee (varies by state) for each additional $1,000
BB&T Small Business Online
Powerful online banking services
See how easy it is to manage your business finances from your desktop or mobile devices.
Features and benefits
Put Small Business Online to work for your business.
- Mobile-friendly design – Access the same great features whether you're in the office or on the road
- Easy account monitoring – View accounts, make payments and transfer funds
- Convenient notifications – Get text or email alerts about important account activities
- Optional payment services – Move your money quickly with same-day ACH payments
Business Debit Card
Use card controls to set spending limits on employee purchases and payments.
Get an efficient, secure payment solution that fits your business.
Link your BB&T checking account to another BB&T account to potentially avoid overdraft and returned item fees.
Business credit cards
Enjoy a BB&T business credit card with competitive rates and flexible cash back options.
Ready to get started?
Not convinced that Business Interest Checking is right for you?