Customize BB&T business debit cards Disclosure 1 for yourself and—if you like—additional cards for your employees. Additional benefits include:
- A chance to showcase your business every time you use your card
- An easy way to distinguish business cards from personal cards in your wallet
- The option to create employee photo ID debit cards for an added layer of security
Choosing an image
When deciding which photo to use on your business debit card, consider these ideas:
- Business storefront
- Business logo
- Employee portrait
It's easy to customize your business debit card. Just choose a landscape (horizontal) or portrait (vertical) orientation, and select from any of the following image types:
- Gallery – Browse the large selection of professional photos in our image library
- Personal – Upload your own photo, business logo or image
- Photo ID – Upload an employee photo
- Debit cards personalized with a gallery image are delivered 3 to 5 business days after submission
Personal and photo ID
- Business debit cards personalized with your own image, logo or photo ID have a 2 to 3 business day image approval process Disclosure 2
- Business debit cards are delivered 3 to 5 business days after image approval
Your card could be delayed if, for example, we need to verify ownership of a business's logo. If you're asked to provide a replacement image, you would have 10 days from your personalization request to do so. Otherwise, a standard card will be issued. Disclosure 1
Ready to get started?
Customize your card in minutes.
Ready to begin?
Don't have a BB&T small business account?
Select your state
For a complete list of account fees, see our Business Services Pricing Guide (PDF).
See our Commercial Bank Services Agreement (PDF) for more information.
Learn more about your account, including fees and ways you can avoid them.
Personalizing a debit card is free to new BB&T personal debit cardholders, as well as existing BB&T personal debit cardholders. For new cardholders, the four-year cycle will begin with the open date of the card.
For existing debit cardholders, personalizing a card will generate a new debit card number. The personalized card will replace the cardholder’s existing standard debit card.
Please see our image upload terms of service (PDF).
Truist Bank, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
New York City residents: Translation or other language access services may be available. When calling our office regarding collection activity, if you speak a language other than English and need verbal translation services, be sure to inform the representative. A description and translation of commonly-used debt collection terms is available in multiple languages at www.nyc.gov/dca.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.