Enjoy the purchasing power of Visa®, the convenience of online banking and an easy way to earn cash back.
- Pay for office supplies, business lunches and travel expenses directly from your business checking account
- Keep track of your debit card purchases anytime, anywhere with the U by BB&T® mobile app and alerts
- Make and schedule bill payments, transfer funds, review your payment history and manage receipts
- Earn money the easy way with BB&T Deals—log in to the U by BB&T mobile app, click on a deal, shop with your BB&T Business Debit Card and start earning cash back
- Enroll your card in Visa SavingsEdge® and receive savings on purchases at participating merchants, turning your business purchases into business savings
- Get immediate account access with a BB&T temporary card while waiting for your permanent card to arrive in the mail
- Enjoy additional benefits: auto rental collision damage waiver, travel and emergency assistance services, and emergency cash disbursement
- Withdraw cash, check your balance and transfer funds at more than 3,300 BB&T ATMs and most other ATMs ccc
Pay with confidence with BB&T Complete Client Protection.
- Benefit from added security when using a chip-enabled terminal and increased acceptance when traveling internationally
- Stay protected with proactive monitoring—we monitor your account for suspicious activity
- Get reimbursed 100% for fraudulent transactions with BB&T Zero Liability Disclosure 1 if your debit card is lost or stolen, when reported in a timely manner
- Dispute a transaction, immediately block a lost or stolen card and order a new one through online banking, mobile banking or by calling 800-BANK-BBT (800-226-5228)
- Receive conditional credit to your account within 5 business days of making a claim for fraudulent activity
Ways to pay
Save time when you use your BB&T Business Debit Card for electronic payments.
- Give cards to employees who need to make purchases and deposits as a way to eliminate the need for cash ccc
- Load your card into all your favorite sites for fast, simple, secure ways to pay in-app and online
- Visa Checkout® – Enroll your card and enjoy a fast, simple, secure way to pay online or on the go with your tablet, phone or computer
- Digital Wallet – Add your BB&T Debit Card to Apple Pay®, Google Pay® or Samsung Pay® to make ultra-fast purchases at many of your favorite retailers
- Save time by setting up recurring payments for utilities and other bills
Card design and preferences
Customize cards for yourself and your employees.
- Showcase your business every time you use the card—choose from one of our gallery images or upload your own photo, business logo or image
- Create employee photo ID debit cards for an added layer of security
- Freeze your account if you temporarily misplace your card, and enable or disable international purchases for enhanced fraud protection
- Establish controlled spending limits and restricted access to account information at the card level
U by BB&T
Powerful online banking services
Manage your business finances quickly and easily from your desktop or mobile devices.
Welcome to U by BB&T. We created U to make managing your finances fast and easy.
You can do all the basics, like check your balances, transfer money, pay bills, and deposit checks, and we've got some new features we think you'll like, too. Now you have a customizable dashboard with movable tiles, so you see what's important to you.
Get your free credit score, and learn how to improve it to get to the Excellent green zone. Add BB&T deals to earn cash back while you shop. Make your daily coffee start working for you.
Stick to a budget and reach your spending goals with U's plan and analyze features. Your dream vacation can be a reality sooner than you think.
You can store and attach receipts to your transactions to keep track of what you buy, which comes in handy when you need to make a return, and we've partnered with Zelle, so now you can pay your friends back in minutes no matter who they bank with.
Need to talk to someone? Schedule an appointment or connect with your personal banker directly in U.
Want to make sure you have enough money for some extras this month? Quick view your balance on your phone without logging in.
You can see all your financial and investment accounts in one place, not just the ones with BB&T.
So check it out. Come see how U by BB&T makes managing your finances fast and easy. See what U can do for you. [MUSIC PLAYING]
Features and benefits
Put U by BB&T to work for your business.
- All the basics – Check your balances, transfer money, pay bills, deposit checks, set alerts, customize your dashboard and more
- ACH & wire services – Includes direct deposit and federal tax payments
- Multiple user access – Grant access to employees, set account and transaction access levels, set single transaction limits
- Plan & Analyze – Link your outside accounts, categorize transactions, analyze your spending, create a budget and set goals
- My Receipts – Collect, store and manage all your receipts in one place
- Card controls – Choose when, where and how your debit card is used
- Accept payments – Send and receive money—fast, safe and easy with Zelle®
Ready to get started?
Select your state
For a complete list of account fees, see our Business Services Pricing Guide (PDF).
See our Commercial Bank Services Agreement (PDF) for more information.
Learn more about your account, including fees and ways you can avoid them.
See your BB&T Business Debit Card Agreement for full details.
Truist Bank, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
New York City residents: Translation or other language access services may be available. When calling our office regarding collection activity, if you speak a language other than English and need verbal translation services, be sure to inform the representative. A description and translation of commonly-used debt collection terms is available in multiple languages at www.nyc.gov/dca.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.