Intuit® QuickBooks® is financial accounting software designed to help small businesses manage payments, expenses and payroll.
- Organize expenses and know where your money is going
- Track and pay bills, write checks, and send invoices to enhance cash flow
- Run reports instantly, like profit and loss statements, to evaluate performance and adjust plans
- Pay employees and file payroll taxes easily with support if you need it
- Integrate with your BB&T accounts automatically for seamless financial management
QuickBooks gives you options for desktop software based on your needs. Disclosure 1
- QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2019(opens in a new tab) – For Windows® users, this option includes all the major benefits like business performance management and online invoicing
- QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2019(opens in a new tab) – All the benefits of Pro 2019, plus industry-specific reporting
There are two ways QuickBooks interacts with your BB&T online banking account.
- Direct Connect
- QuickBooks will log in to your online banking to securely and automatically download transactions into QuickBooks in a single download
- Monthly access fee: $14.95
- Web Connect
- Download transactions manually from your BB&T account and import them into QuickBooks
- No monthly access fee
How to get started
You can start using QuickBooks and integrate with your BB&T online banking in two simple steps:
- Purchase QuickBooks Desktop(opens in a new tab) to install it on your computer and have your BB&T user ID and password ready. Your online banking will work with the current and previous two versions of QuickBooks. If you don't already use online banking, enroll now(opens in a new tab).
- Connect QuickBooks to your online banking account using the QuickBooks software
QuickBooks automates, organizes, and simplifies how you manage money for your business.
Internet access required. Software instructions and third-party provider information are provided by Intuit®.
By clicking any of these related links, you will leave BBT.com to visit a third-party website where the privacy and security policies of BB&T do not apply. BB&T is not responsible for the content, products or services that you may find there.
Intuit®, Quicken® and QuickBooks® are registered trademarks of Intuit, Inc. BB&T online banking, which can be accessed through Intuit's Quicken and QuickBooks software, is owned by BB&T, not Intuit.
Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC.