Business High Performance Money Market Account
Best if you
- Have a business checking account with BB&T1
- Typically carry a higher balance in your money market account
- Would like easy access to your funds, including check-writing privileges
- Want a money market option for overdraft protection
- Tiered, money market rates compounded daily2 and credited monthly
- Unlimited deposits, transfers and withdrawals at BB&T ATMs and branches3
- Enjoy unlimited withdrawals and transfers at BB&T24 ATMs and BB&T branches
- Make business purchases convenient and rewarding with a BB&T small business credit card4
- $100 minimum opening deposit
- $12 monthly maintenance fee can be avoided by maintaining a $1,000 minimum daily balance
- Other fees may apply; please see our Business Services Pricing Guide for details5
See all pricing and fees.
Tiered Money Market Rates2
|$0 - $24,999||0.01%||0.01%|
|$25,000 - $99,999||0.50%||0.50%|
|$100,000 - $249,999||1.00%||1.00%|
|$250,000 - $499,999||1.34%||1.35%|
|$500,000 - $749,999||1.49%||1.50%|
|$750,000 - $99,999,999,999||1.73%||1.75%|
*Annual percentage yield
Enjoy around-the-clock access to your account.
- Manage your account from any device6 through BB&T Small Business Online®
- Call 800-BANK-BBT (800-226-5228) for unlimited automated account information
- Withdraw and deposit money at any BB&T ATM
Get the tools you need to manage your business assets.
Business Debit Card
Use card controls to set spending limits on employee purchases and payments.
Business credit cards
Enjoy a BB&T business credit card with competitive rates and flexible cash back options.