Public Fund Money Rate Savings
Best if you
- Are a state or federal government agency, local municipality or public agency
- Have low to moderate savings balances
- Want to earn interest on your deposits
- Need easy access to funds
- Earn tiered rates with interest credited monthly
- Get six free pre-authorized automatic or telephone transfers or withdrawals per month, including overdraft protection transfers1,2
- Enjoy unlimited withdrawals and transfers at BB&T24 ATMs and BB&T branches
- Receive free online account access with mobile banking and alerts3
Avoid the $10 monthly maintenance fee with one or more of the following qualifiers each statement cycle:
- $250 minimum daily balance
- $500 average monthly balance
- Monthly preauthorized deposit or transfer of at least $100
Annual percentage yield
|$0 – $999||0.00%||0.00%|
|$1,000 – $24,999||0.01%||0.01%|
|$25,000 – $49,999||0.01%||0.01%|
|$50,000 – $99,999||0.01%||0.01%|
|$100,000 – $499,999||0.01%||0.01%|
|$500,000 – $99,999,999,999||0.01%||0.01%|
Enjoy around-the-clock access to your account.
- Manage your account from any device3 through BB&T Small Business Online®
- Call 800-BANK-BBT (800-226-5228) for unlimited automated account information
- Withdraw and deposit money at any BB&T ATM
BB&T Small Business Online
Powerful online banking services
See how easy it is to manage your business finances from your desktop or mobile devices.
Features and benefits
Put Small Business Online to work for your business.
- Mobile-friendly design – Access the same great features whether you're in the office or on the road
- Easy account monitoring – View accounts, make payments and transfer funds
- Convenient notifications – Get text or email alerts about important account activities
- Optional payment services – Move your money quickly with same-day ACH payments
Public Fund checking
Get the tools you need to manage your business assets.
Business credit cards
Enjoy a BB&T business credit card with competitive rates and flexible cash back options.
Ready to get started?
Not convinced that Public Fund Money Rate Savings is right for you?