SBA Borrowing Options
Why consider SBA borrowing options from BB&T?
As an SBA Preferred Lender, BB&T partners with the US Small Business Administration to offer you a variety of flexible borrowing options, which can make it easier for you to repay your loan and put more cash back into your business.
SBA borrowing options are partially guaranteed by the government, which allows BB&T to provide you with more flexible features such as:
- Lower down payments = less out-of-pocket expense
- Longer term loans = lower monthly payments
- Competitive rates
As an SBA Preferred Lender, BB&T has the proven ability to successfully and efficiently process your borrowing needs while providing the outstanding client service and personal attention you deserve.
For owner operated, for profit companies, funds can be used to:
- Start a business
- Buy an existing business
- Fund working capital
- Purchase land or buildings
- Make renovations
- Construct owner occupied building(s)
- Purchase equipment or inventory
- Refinance debt
A trusted BB&T advisor can provide you with insights on your finances so you can focus on the performance of your business. Request an appointment (moves focus down) with a relationship manager to learn more.
Be sure to bring the following items with you:
- 3 years of business and personal tax returns
- Current financial statement
- Breakdown of project costs detailing how loan proceeds will be used
- For commercial real estate transactions: copies of sales, land and construction contracts
- For business startups: A business plan (including pro forma financial information) and a market feasibility study
Ready to get started?
Request a callback or an email reply.
Locate a branch.
Not convinced that an SBA loan is right for you?