Best if you
- Want a no-annual-fee card with a low APR
- Would like to simplify your finances by separating business and personal expenses
- Enjoy interest-free purchasing power for 12 months
- Get no-cost employee cards
- Manage your card activity easily through BB&T eZBusiness
- Get overdraft protection on up to two business deposit accounts
Not convinced yet?
The BB&T Bright® for Business credit card includes a number of extras plus convenient access options.
Enjoy added security
- Guard against unauthorized credit card use with the Visa® Zero Liability policy(opens in a new tab) Disclosure 3
- Add an extra layer of security with fraud monitoring—we'll call you if we suspect suspicious activity
- Add your Bright for Business card to Google Pay™ Disclosure 4 , Apple Pay® Disclosure 5 and Samsung Pay® Disclosure 6 for a convenient and secure way to make your business purchases
- Use your Bright for Business card at chip-enabled terminals for enhanced fraud protection
Manage card activity with ease
Empower your employees with no-cost cards and easily oversee transactions with BB&T eZBusiness.
- Track and manage employee card purchases
- Set and modify cardholder credit limits
- Access BB&T eZBusiness from your computer or mobile device Disclosure 7
- Review 18 months of transaction history
Ready to get started?
Locate a branch.
Questions about your existing credit card account?
The BB&T Bright for Business credit card annual percentage rate (APR) for purchases is 0% for 12 months. After that, the APR is determined monthly by adding 6.99% to 15.99% to prime rate. Prime rate is currently 3.25% as of June 16, 2020.
Other fees may apply. See our BB&T Bright for Business credit card disclosure (PDF).
Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. In order for coverage to apply you must use your covered Visa card to secure transactions. See Visa Guide to Benefits (PDF) for further details.
Google and Google Pay are trademarks of Google, Inc.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc.
Samsung Pay and the Samsung Pay logo are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Fees from your mobile or data carrier may apply. A monthly service fee applies if you choose to access your online banking financial data through QuickBooks® or Quicken® Direct Connect.
Business credit cards are subject to business type and credit approval.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is an Equal Housing Lender.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.