Best if you
- Want to earn cash back on your business purchases
- Use your card regularly to pay for gas, meals, office supplies or other business expenses
- Get 3% cash back on gas, 2% cash back at restaurants and office supply stores, and 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases Disclosure 1 , Disclosure 2
- Redeem your rewards for cash back, statement credits, gift cards, travel and more
- Redeem your rewards into your BB&T business deposit account for an additional 10% bonus
- Get no-cost employee cards
- Manage, view and redeem your cash back rewards(opens in a new tab) conveniently online
- Get overdraft protection on up to two business deposit accounts
Enter your monthly spending to see why it pays to use the BB&T Spectrum Cash Rewards for Business credit card.All fields should be US dollars rounded to the nearest dollar. The updated total is announced automatically. It can also be located under the total annual cash back heading.
* Monthly spending amount over $2,000 in the 3% and 2% bonus combined categories earns a flat cashback rate of 1%. 10% bonus for cash back deposited in your BB&T account. Calculations are for estimation purposes only and actual results may vary; see disclosures for more details.
Not convinced yet?
The BB&T Spectrum Cash Rewards for Business credit card includes a number of extras plus convenient access options.
Enjoy added security
- Guard against unauthorized credit card use with the Visa® Zero Liability policy(opens in a new tab) Disclosure 5
- Add an extra layer of security with fraud monitoring—we'll call you if we suspect suspicious activity
- Add your Spectrum Cash Rewards card to Google Pay™ Disclosure 6 , Apple Pay® Disclosure 7 and Samsung Pay® Disclosure 8 for a convenient and secure way to make your business purchases
- Use your Spectrum Cash Rewards card at chip-enabled terminals for enhanced fraud protection
Manage card activity with ease
Empower your employees with unlimited, no-cost cards and easily oversee transactions with BB&T eZBusiness.
- Track and manage employee cards
- Set and modify cardholder credit limits
- Access BB&T eZBusiness from your computer or mobile device Disclosure 9
- Review 18 months of transaction history
Ready to get started?
Locate a branch.
Questions about your existing credit card account?
A net qualified purchase means any signature-based purchase, Internet purchase, phone or mail-order purchase or automatic bill payment made with a BB&T Spectrum Cash Rewards for Business credit card, excluding cash advances, traveler's checks, access checks, balance transfers, credits and returns. Refer to BB&T Spectrum Cash Rewards for Business Program terms and conditions (PDF).
There is a monthly cap (first day of a month through the last day of a month) of $2,000 on spend at the bonus rate combination of 3% at gas stations and 2% at office supply stores and restaurants. Once the $2,000 monthly spend limit is reached, you will earn the base Rewards of 1% for those purchases.
The BB&T Spectrum Cash Rewards business credit card annual percentage rate (APR) for purchases is 0% for 9 months. After that, the APR is determined monthly by adding 8.99% to 17.99% to prime rate. Prime rate is currently 3.25% as of June 01, 2021.
Other fees may apply. See our BB&T Spectrum Cash Rewards for Business credit card disclosure (PDF).
Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. In order for coverage to apply, you must use your covered Visa card to secure transactions. See Visa Guide to Signature Card Benefits (PDF) for further details.
Google and Google Pay are trademarks of Google, Inc.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc.
Samsung Pay and the Samsung Pay logo are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Fees from your mobile or data carrier may apply. A monthly service fee applies if you choose to access your online banking financial data through QuickBooks® or Quicken® Direct Connect.
The information provided is not intended to be legal, tax, or financial advice. BB&T hopes you find this information useful but we cannot guarantee that it is accurate, up to date, or appropriate for your situation. Financial calculators are provided to assist you in estimating the approximate costs associated with any bank activity. Your actual costs may vary. You should consult with a qualified attorney or financial advisor to understand how the law applies to your particular circumstances or for financial information specific to your personal or business situation.
Business credit cards are subject to business type and credit approval.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is an Equal Housing Lender.
New York City residents: Translation or other language access services may be available. When calling our office regarding collection activity, if you speak a language other than English and need verbal translation services, be sure to inform the representative. A description and translation of commonly-used debt collection terms is available in multiple languages at www.nyc.gov/dca.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.