Best if you
- Travel frequently
- Want to earn miles on your travel and other business expenses
- Earn two miles on air/hotel/car rentals and one mile on all other net qualified purchases Disclosure 1
- Earn 20,000 bonus miles for $2,000 spent in first 90 days ($200 value)
- Redeem your miles for travel, cash back, statement credits, gift cards and more
- $85 TSA Pre✓® or global entry reimbursement Disclosure 2
- Get no-cost employee cards
- Manage, view and redeem your miles(opens in a new tab) conveniently online
- Get overdraft protection on up to two business deposit accounts
- Variable APRs ranging from 13.74% to 22.74% afterward Disclosure 3
- Annual fee waived the first year, $49 afterward Disclosure 4
- No BB&T foreign transaction fees
See our BB&T Spectrum Travel for Business credit card disclosure (PDF) for fee details.
Enter your monthly spending to see why it pays to use the BB&T Spectrum Travel Rewards for Business credit card.All fields should be US dollars rounded to the nearest dollar. The updated total is announced automatically. It can also be located under the total annual miles earned heading.
* Earn 20,000 bonus miles when you spend $2,000 in the first 90 days (equivalent of $200). Calculations are for estimation purposes only and actual results may vary; see disclosures for more details.
Not convinced yet?
The BB&T Spectrum Travel Rewards for Business credit card includes a number of extras plus convenient access options.
Enjoy added security
- Guard against unauthorized credit card use with the Visa® Zero Liability policy(opens in a new tab) Disclosure 5
- Add an extra layer of security with fraud monitoring—we'll call you if we suspect suspicious activity
- Add your card to Google Pay™, Disclosure 6 Apple Pay® Disclosure 7 or Samsung Pay® Disclosure 8 for a convenient and secure way to make business purchases
- Use your Spectrum Travel Rewards card at chip-enabled terminals for enhanced fraud protection
Manage card activity with ease
Empower your employees with unlimited, no-cost cards and easily oversee transactions with BB&T eZBusiness.
- Track and manage employee cards
- Set and modify cardholder credit limits
- Access BB&T eZBusiness from your computer or mobile device Disclosure 9
- Review 18 months of transaction history
Ready to get started?
Locate a branch.
Questions about your existing credit card account?
A net qualified purchase means any signature-based purchase, Internet purchase, phone or mail-order purchase or automatic bill payment made with a BB&T Spectrum Travel Rewards for Business credit card, excluding cash advances, traveler's checks, access checks, balance transfers, credits and returns. Refer to BB&T Spectrum Travel Rewards for Business Program terms and conditions (PDF).
A member is entitled to one $85 statement credit per account every four years, in connection with either the TSA Pre✓® ($85) or Global Entry ($100) program. To qualify, a member must use the BB&T Spectrum Travel Rewards for Business credit card to pay the application fee. For complete details on the TSA Pre✓ program, go to tsa.gov(opens in a new tab). For complete details on the Global Entry program, go to globalentry.gov(opens in a new tab). The TSA Pre✓ trademark is used with the permission of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
BB&T Spectrum Travel Rewards for Business credit card annual percentage rate (APR) for purchases is determined monthly by adding 8.99%-17.99% to prime rate. Prime rate is currently 4.75% as of October 31, 2019.
Other fees may apply. See our BB&T Spectrum Travel Rewards for Business credit card disclosure (PDF).
Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. In order for coverage to apply you must use your covered Visa card to secure transactions. See Visa Guide to Benefits (PDF) for further details.
Google and Google Pay are trademarks of Google, Inc.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple, Inc.
Samsung Pay and the Samsung Pay logo are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Fees from your mobile or data carrier may apply. A monthly service fee applies if you choose to access your online banking financial data through QuickBooks® or Quicken® Direct Connect.
Business credit cards are subject to business type and credit approval.
The information provided is not intended to be legal, tax, or financial advice. BB&T hopes you find this information useful but we cannot guarantee that it is accurate, up to date, or appropriate for your situation. You should consult with a qualified attorney or financial advisor to understand how the law applies to your particular circumstances or for financial information specific to your personal or business situation.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is an Equal Housing Lender.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.