Manage your individual BB&T business card with ease, with BB&T eZBusiness.
- Access individual account information online
- Review 18 months of transaction history
- Enjoy same-day credit for payments made before 5 pm ET
- Sign up for email alerts to help manage your accounts
- View your last 12 monthly paper statements
- Export transaction information for use with your financial software program
Registered administrators enjoy across-the-board account management and analysis.
- Make payments
- Monitor and maintain credit limits
- Request new cards for existing accounts
- Close any specific cardholder's account
- Review 18 months of detailed transaction history for all cardholders
- View any account activity reports
- View the last 12 monthly paper statements related to any account
- Export any transaction information for use with your financial software program
To register as a company/program administrator, call BB&T Bankcard Client Services at 800-397-1253, Monday through Saturday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm ET.
Ready to get started?
Log in or enroll now to BB&T eZBusiness.
Locate a branch.
BB&T Client Services
Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC.
New York City residents: Translation or other language access services may be available. When calling our office regarding collection activity, if you speak a language other than English and need verbal translation services, be sure to inform the representative. A description and translation of commonly-used debt collection terms is available in multiple languages at www.nyc.gov/dca.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.