Why sign up for COBRA administration?
Former employees remain connected to your company through COBRA benefits for some time after they leave. Remove the strain on company resources with COBRA administration. Services include day-to-day benefits management, customer support for beneficiaries, protection against compliance penalties and control of administrative costs.
A COBRA benefits specialist will provide the following services:
- Evaluate health plan coverage status
- Send notification and election forms to participants
- Distribute premium notifications to participants
- Collect premiums and remit to employer
- Manage open enrollment communication (additional fee)
- Provide compliance and administrative support
Former employee services
Former employees will receive:
- COBRA notification and election forms
- Premium notification
- Eligibility end date notification
- Customer service support
Ready to get started?
Leave us your contact information, and we'll call or email you.
Weekdays from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET
Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.