Why sign up for COBRA administration?
Former employees remain connected to your company through COBRA benefits for some time after they leave. Remove the strain on company resources with COBRA administration. Services include day-to-day benefits management, customer support for beneficiaries, protection against compliance penalties and control of administrative costs.
A COBRA benefits specialist will provide the following services:
- Evaluate health plan coverage status
- Send notification and election forms to participants
- Distribute premium notifications to participants
- Collect premiums and remit to employer
- Manage open enrollment communication (additional fee)
- Provide compliance and administrative support
Former employee services
Former employees will receive:
- COBRA notification and election forms
- Premium notification
- Eligibility end date notification
- Customer service support
Health Savings Account
Allow employees to pay for current and future medical expenses tax free with a portable account funded by the employer or the employee.
Flexible Spending Account
Allow employees to set aside pretax salary to pay for health care and dependent care expenses.
Health Reimbursement Arrangement
Reduce premium and utilization costs with an account that allows employees to pay out-of-pocket health care costs tax free.
Flexible benefit plans
Not convinced that COBRA administration is right for you?