Get insurance coverage for every aspect of your business
BB&T insurance products and services are provided by McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of BB&T Insurance Holdings, Inc., the fifth largest insurance broker in the nation and the world. As a McGriff client, you'll benefit from our consultative style that informs the products and services we'll recommend to best align with your needs.
Protect your business property from damage or loss
- Safeguard your business property and its contents from loss, theft or damage
- Shield yourself from business interruption, loss of income or loss of the use of your property
Protect your business from risk of loss in case of accident or injury
- Get guidance on the amount and type of liability insurance you need
- Available as a standalone policy or packaged with your business owner's policy
Solution for protecting both your business and employees
- Get coverage tailored to the nature of your business while being matched with the right insurance provider
- Benefit from comprehensive risk assessment service, and determine the best ways to eliminate and manage exposures
Get your vehicle insurance coverage all from one source
- Get customized, safety-focused insurance coverage
- Enjoy hassle-free claim service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Bonding & Surety Services
Cost effective bond solutions for a broad spectrum of risks
- Leverage our industry knowledge to help you assess risk and take advantage of bonding opportunities
- Benefit from a variety of bonding services from A-rated surety companies
Protect your business as a whole, including your management structure
- Get a combination of several insurance policies to insure protection against risk of providing professional services, decision-making exposures, and simple professional mistakes that result in a loss
- Specialized coverages designed to protect non-corporate entities and professional firms
Business Succession Planning
Preserve the successful operation of your business by preparing for changes in personnel or ownership
- Purchase life insurance for key employee(s)
- Implement a buy-sell agreement to govern the sale of a business if a co-owner dies or leaves the business
Ready to get started?
Get more information, or request a rate quote.
Contact us with questions or comments.
Business Insurance Needs to Consider (Article)
How familiar are you with the various types of coverage that your business may need?
What Is My Business Worth Today? (Calculator)
Get an estimate of the value of your business based on your current assets.
Why Buy Business Insurance? (Article)
Business insurance can help ensure you're fully protected from unforeseen calamities.
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of BB&T Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.
McGriff Insurance Services, Inc. CA License #0C64544.
Investment and Insurance Products:
• Are not FDIC or any other Government Agency Insured • Are Not Bank Guaranteed • May Lose Value
Truist, BB&T®, BB&T Securities®, BB&T Sterling Advisors, Sterling Capital®, BB&T Investments, BB&T Scott & Stringfellow®, SunTrust®, SunTrust PortfolioView, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey®, SunTrust Premier Program®, AMC Pinnacle®, AMC Premier®, Access 3®, Signature Advantage Brokerage, Custom Choice Loan®, SunTrust SummitView® and GFO Advisory Services® are service marks of Truist Financial Corporation. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Services provided by the following affiliates of Truist Financial Corporation: Banking products and services, including loans and deposit accounts, are provided by SunTrust Bank and Branch Banking and Trust Company, both now Truist Bank, Member FDIC. Trust and investment management services are provided by SunTrust Bank and Branch Banking and Trust Company, both now Truist Bank, and SunTrust Delaware Trust Company. Securities, brokerage accounts and /or insurance (including annuities) are offered by SunTrust Investment Services, Inc. and BB&T Securities, LLC, and P.J. Robb Variable Corp., which are SEC registered broker-dealers, members FINRA, SIPC, and a licensed insurance agency where applicable. Investment advisory services are offered by SunTrust Advisory Services, Inc., GFO Advisory Services, LLC, BB&T Securities, LLC, Sterling Capital Management, LLC, Precept Advisory Group, LLC, and BB&T Institutional Investment Advisors, Inc., each SEC registered investment advisers. BB&T Sterling Advisors, BB&T Investments and BB&T Scott & Stringfellow are divisions of BB&T Securities, LLC. Mutual fund products are advised by Sterling Capital Management, LLC. Mortgage products and services are offered through SunTrust Mortgage, a tradename for SunTrust Bank now Truist Bank.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not represent an official statement of your SunTrust Investment Services, Inc. account. Please refer to your monthly or quarterly statements for a complete record of your transactions, holdings, and balances.
"SunTrust Advisors" may be officers and/or associated persons of the following affiliates of Truist Financial Corporation: SunTrust Bank now Truist Bank, our commercial bank, which provides banking, trust and asset management services; SunTrust Investment Services, Inc., a registered broker-dealer, which is a member of FINRA and SIPC, and a licensed insurance agency, and which provides securities, annuities and life insurance products; SunTrust Advisory Services, Inc., a SEC registered investment adviser which provides Investment Advisory services.
SunTrust Private Wealth Management, International Wealth Management, GenSpring, Business Owner Specialty Group, Sports and Entertainment Group, and Legal and Medical Specialty Groups are marketing names used by SunTrust Bank now Truist Bank, SunTrust Investment Services, Inc., and SunTrust Advisory Services, Inc.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey is the trade name for the corporate and investment banking services of Truist Financial Corporation and its subsidiaries, including SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc., member FINRA and SIPC.
Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.