How can we help your community association?
BB&T provides products and services specifically designed to meet the needs of property management companies and community associations. We offer deposit and payment processing services, payment activity reporting, coupon books and statements, payments by ACH and online, CDARS and association loans.
Take the worry out of processing condo and HOA payments
- Convenient online payment management allows you to view and download files and reports, search and view payment images, order and track coupons, print statements on demand, submit new account and account maintenance requests and much more
- Streamlined payment processing with coupon books or statements and a Coupon Stop Payment program
- Flexible payment methods including ACH, one-time payments through the online payment system and more
Association deposit services
Collect and deposit homeowner payments with ease
- Collect payments and deposit the funds into operating and reserve accounts
- Preserve your reserve funds while maximizing your earnings potential
- Access multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance Disclosure 1 and earn interest with ICS® and CDARS®
Make homeowners association renovations and repairs with a BB&T association loan
- Use BB&T association loans Disclosure 2 to renovate or make common area repairs
- Get an emergency line of credit to make quick decisions and fund unplanned projects
- Use a BB&T Visa® Business Credit Card to get the flexibility and security you need
Homeowner payments through association services
Go green and save time with homeowners association payment options
HOA dues payment options:
- Use Association Pay (ACH) to schedule recurring payments by ACH debit to checking or savings accounts at a U.S. financial institution
- Pay online by credit card, debit card or eCheck through the BB&T online payment system
- Schedule your association payment through your bank's bill pay service
- Mail your payment with coupon to BB&T
- Take your coupon and payment to a BB&T branch
Borrowing Guidelines for Businesses
Whether it's for startup costs or capital expansion, eventually most businesses need to borrow money. Being prepared and understanding the requirements can increase your chances of getting a loan and making the process easier.
Why Buy Business Insurance? (Article)
Business insurance can help ensure you're fully protected from unforeseen calamities.
Learn important information on FDIC insurance coverage.
Loans, lines of credit and credit cards are subject to credit approval.
A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal from certificates of deposits (CDs).
Branch Banking and Trust Company is a Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.