Association Services Payment Processing
Options for processing payments
If you're a property management company or community association, our services can help accelerate your daily collections and reduce errors. We offer convenient online payment management, streamlined remittance processing and flexible coupon options.
Reduce the time it takes to process assessment payments and gain quicker access to your funds. How it works:
- BB&T provides coupons to homeowners to mail their payments to a pre-assigned post office box.
- Coupon books – Reduce billing expenses and streamline payment collection by using a customized, preprinted coupon book
- Statements – An alternative to coupon books that provides homeowners with a standard 8½ x 11 statement, which includes a tear-off coupon at the bottom, a return envelope, ACH enrollment form and an outer mailing envelope
- BB&T receives, processes and deposits these payments into the appropriate association account.
- Daily electronic files are provided listing details for all the payments BB&T receives and eliminate the need for manual posting. You can also download and print transaction reports.
- Additional features:
- Coupon Stop Payment program prevents future payments from posting to the association's account
BB&T Web Vault lets you manage your homeowners association payments from one centralized location online.
- Manage payment processing
- Download payment activity files and reports
- Search and view payment transaction images
- View unit information on record with the bank
- Add or cancel a coupon stop payment
- Cancel Association Pay
- Manage coupons
- Place coupon orders and approve coupon order proofs
- View and track coupon orders
- Print statements on demand
- Manage account maintenance requests
- Download maintenance request forms
- Submit new account and account maintenance requests
Convenient payment methods
BB&T offers several payment options to homeowners.
- Pay automatically by ACH with Association Pay (opens in a new tab)
- Make a one-time payment online (opens in a new tab) by:
- Credit card1
- Debit card1
- Pay by mail
- Pay at any BB&T branch by using an Association Services payment coupon
- Make payments through a bill pay provider
Learn more about ways that homeowners can pay.
Manage your homeowners association payments from a centralized location online.
Association deposit services
Flexibility to manage your association funds with options such as operating and reserve accounts, CDs and additional insurance coverage for large deposits.
For renovations, repairs or other homeowners association needs, consider an association loan.