Make payment processing easy for your business and your clients
Give your clients the fastest and easiest way to make payments and get the data insights you need to grow your business. We'll work with you to find a customized payment solution that meets your specific needs.
Tablet and mobile point of sale
- Enjoy support for Apple® and Android® devices Disclosure 1 , Disclosure 2
- Accept secure EMV (Europay, MasterCard, Visa) and mobile wallet enabled payments
- Get multi-merchant account and multi-employee functionality
- Schedule and manage employee hours
- Track and manage inventory with a cloud-based solution
- Receive advanced reporting, including sales by item and by employee
- Review advanced analytics via an online dashboard
Credit card terminal
- Choose from two options—Ingenico ICT220 and Verifone VX520—for a secure, affordable way to accept payments
- Process gift cards
- Work with check applications
- Accept EMV chip and PIN cards, credit and debit cards, and payments from smartphone apps like Apple Pay®, Google Pay™ and Samsung Pay® Disclosure 1 , Disclosure 3 , Disclosure 4
Mobile wallet and EMV payments
- Accept EMV chip and PIN cards, credit and debit cards, and payments from smartphone apps like Apple Pay®, Google Pay™ and Samsung Pay®
- Enable US cardholders to use secure chip payment cards anywhere in the world
- Protect your business and cardholders from fraudulent activity with a unique transaction code for each purchase
- Ensure that your business won't be liable for fraudulent purchases
- Transmit transactional data securely from the payment portal website or another software application
- Get advanced fraud detection with filters to detect and stop problem transactions
- Access a customer database
- Use recurring billing with tokenization
- Get eCheck processing
- Leverage the mobile add-on option
- Customize your terminal layout
- Review online reporting
- Accept phone orders
- Get data security and fraud protection tools
- Be compliant with PCI DSS industry security standard
- Get comprehensive data analytics and transaction history for up to 30 months
- Export data functionality in several file types for use in your own financial accounting software
- Compare month over month or hour over hour for precise operational need analysis
- Get ready-made, easy-to-understand reports including batch, deposit, chain statement and chargeback summary
- Access transaction information and reporting online 24/7
BB&T Merchant Assurance Program
Our goal is to give you peace of mind from knowing we've tailored a solution to meet the evolving needs of your business. Both technology and cardholder expectations are advancing at a more rapid pace than ever before. For that reason, we recommend a periodic review of your relationship to ensure a seamless payment experience for your customers while you receive the benefits of our solutions and experience.
To have our team review your relationship with BB&T or another provider, please contact us at 877-672-4228 Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to midnight ET; Saturday, 10:30 am to midnight ET; or by email at MerchantSupport@BBandT.com.
Ready to get started?
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple, Inc.
Android and the Android logo are trademarks of Google, Inc.
Google and Google Pay are trademarks of Google, Inc.
Samsung Pay and the Samsung Pay logo are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
BB&T Merchant Services are subject to business type and credit approval.
Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC.
New York City residents: Translation or other language access services may be available. When calling our office regarding collection activity, if you speak a language other than English and need verbal translation services, be sure to inform the representative. A description and translation of commonly-used debt collection terms is available in multiple languages at www.nyc.gov/dca.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.