Provide value above and beyond the competition
We partner with software resellers across a wide range of industries to bring our clients the best in quality and service with our Value Added Reseller (VAR) Program.
- Designated relationship manager for ongoing support
- Trained, in-house customer service
- Firewall installation and maintenance to protect your data
- Encryption for securely transmitting cardholder data and sensitive information across public networks
- Partnership with a bank that has one of the largest completely bank-owned merchant portfolios
- Enjoy security and cutting-edge processing solutions at affordable rates
- Get valuable exposure to a new source of referrals through our community-driven banking network
BB&T Merchant Assurance Program
Our goal is to give you peace of mind from knowing we've tailored a solution to meet the evolving needs of your business. Both technology and cardholder expectations are advancing at a more rapid pace than ever before. For that reason, we recommend a periodic review of your relationship to ensure a seamless payment experience for your customers while you receive the benefits of our solutions and experience.
To have our team review your relationship with BB&T or another provider, please contact us at 877-672-4228 Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to midnight ET; Saturday, 10:30 am to midnight ET; or by email at MerchantSupport@BBandT.com.
Ready to get started?
BB&T Merchant Services are subject to business type and credit approval.
Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC.
New York City residents: Translation or other language access services may be available. When calling our office regarding collection activity, if you speak a language other than English and need verbal translation services, be sure to inform the representative. A description and translation of commonly-used debt collection terms is available in multiple languages at www.nyc.gov/dca.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.