Your small business is a big deal to us
That's why we take the time to truly understand every aspect of your business—including the dreams and aspirations that drive it. Wherever you see your business heading, look to BB&T for informed solutions to help you get there.
More payroll options mean more efficiency for your business
Pay your employees the simple and secure way while reducing expenses
- Avoid the time and expense associated with paying employees with checks
- Simplify payroll distribution for offsite employees
- Use for expense reimbursements, pension payments and dividends
- Enable employees to access their funds on the day of the deposit
- Offer employees the option of dividing deposits between checking and savings accounts
ADP payroll solutions
ADP provides you with the level of control that works best for you
Choose the solution that best fits your management style.
- Do-it-yourself payroll
- Perform hands-on payroll operations for both salaried employees and independent contractors
- Pay by direct deposit, or create and print your own payroll checks
- Stay organized with online tax payments, forms and reminders
- Full service payroll
- Let ADP handle the details, and retain the option to preview and verify data prior to payroll processing
- Access all of your payroll information from any device
- File your taxes with a full range of reporting, management and support services
MyLink® Payroll Card
Reduce payroll expenses and increase employee direct deposit participation
Give your employees 24/7 access to their pay.
- Compatible with any payroll processor
- Reduce check printing, processing and distribution costs
- Eliminate the cost and frustration associated with lost or stolen paychecks
- Timely delivery of pay to employees
- Immediate access to pay upon deposit
- Valid anywhere Visa® debit cards are accepted—in store or online
- Cash withdrawals conveniently available at any BB&T branch and ATM
- Free mobile app and online account access with U by BB&T
- Cardholders are protected by FDIC Insurance and Visa's Zero Liability Policy Disclosure 1
6 Tips to Avoid Common Payroll Mistakes
Payroll tasks can be time-consuming and complicated. And mistakes can be costly, especially if they're serious enough to incur regulatory penalties.
Payroll Options for Your Small Business
Whether large or small, all businesses must effectively manage payroll. If a small business doesn't pay its employees on time, or correctly, there could be legal consequences as well as increased employee turnover.
The Visa® Zero Liability Policy(opens in a new tab) covers US issued cards and does not apply to certain commercial card transactions or any transactions not processed by Visa. You must notify BB&T immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult your cardholder agreement.
The information provided should not be considered as tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax advisor and/or attorney regarding your individual circumstances.
ADP is a registered trademark of ADP, LLC.
BB&T Payroll Services Corporation is a subsidiary of BB&T Corporation.
Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC.