- Avoid the time and expense associated with paying employees with checks
- Simplify payroll distribution for offsite employees
- Use direct deposit for expense reimbursements, pension payments and dividends
- Enable employees to begin using direct deposit within 45 days of requesting the service
- Offer employees the option of dividing deposits between checking and savings accounts
How it works
- Collect the relevant bank account information from your participating employees
- Combine this information with employee pay amounts and send this data to BB&T at least 2 business days before payday
- Employees can access their money on the day of the deposit
Choose from these options for data transmission:
- Transmit your direct deposit data file directly to BB&T
- Choose a third-party payroll service to enable transmission of the direct deposit data to BB&T
Ready to get started?
Have a payroll representative contact you.
Locate a branch.