Setup is easy—you'll find everything you need in one place.
- Comes with an easy-to-use wizard for simple setup
- Payroll features help you manage both salaried employees and independent contractors
- Payroll-related general ledger transactions are downloaded to your QuickBooks® or other accounting software
Save time and money by managing your payroll online. We make it simple to:
- Pay your employees by direct deposit
- Create and print your own payroll checks
- Print online payroll reports or export to Microsoft® Excel
Keep track of tax payments and forms online, so you don't miss any important details or deadlines.
- Earnings, deductions and taxes are calculated automatically
- Quarterly reminders alert you when your tax payments are due
- Electronically submit payroll taxes—simply click to ePay
- Signature-ready tax forms are created for you—simply click to eFile
- Print W2s or 1099s
Ready to get started?
6 Tips to Avoid Common Payroll Mistakes
Payroll tasks can be time-consuming and complicated. And mistakes can be costly, especially if they're serious enough to incur regulatory penalties.
Ready to get started?
Not convinced that do-it-yourself payroll is right for you?
The information provided should not be considered as tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax advisor and/or attorney regarding your individual circumstances.
Intuit®, Quicken® and QuickBooks® are registered trademarks of Intuit, Inc. BB&T online banking, which can be accessed through Intuit's Quicken and QuickBooks software, is owned by BB&T, not Intuit.
ADP is a registered trademark of ADP, LLC.
BB&T Payroll Services Corporation is a subsidiary of BB&T Corporation.
Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.