ADP Disclosure 1 full service payroll streamlines payroll processing, providing solutions to help you:
- Preview and verify cash required before processing payroll
- Pay employees by direct deposit, check or prepaid debit card
- Offer employees online and mobile access to their wage and earnings statements
- Manage payroll on the ADP Mobile Payroll Application for Android™ Disclosure 2 or Apple® Disclosure 3 devices Disclosure 4
- Import payroll data to QuickBooks® Disclosure 5 , Disclosure 6 for online reporting
- Trained, experienced payroll professionals available 24/7
Tax & compliance
We'll help you file taxes Disclosure 7 correctly and on time.
- Federal, state and local income taxes calculated, deposited and filed automatically
- Support when taxing agencies question the deposits or returns we file for you
- Unemployment insurance, Social Security and Medicare tax management
- Year-end W-2 and 1099 reporting
- Prompt new-hire reporting
Our partnership with ADP includes HR support to help you take the guesswork out of managing your employees and finding new ones.
- One-click function with ZipRecruiter® Disclosure 8 to instantly post positions to 100 of the top job boards
- Custom job descriptions to help identify job candidates
- Background checks to help you make informed hiring decisions
- A comprehensive, professional-quality employee handbook created in a few simple steps
- Time and labor, tracked efficiently and accurately and integrated into your payroll system
- Online library of resources for quick access to HR forms and documents
- Access to certified HR professionals to answer your questions
6 Tips to Avoid Common Payroll Mistakes
Payroll tasks can be time-consuming and complicated. And mistakes can be costly, especially if they're serious enough to incur regulatory penalties.
Payroll Options for Your Small Business
Whether large or small, all businesses must effectively manage payroll. If a small business doesn't pay its employees on time, or correctly, there could be legal consequences as well as increased employee turnover.
Ready to get started?
Not convinced full service payroll is right for you?
ADP is a registered trademark of ADP, LLC.
Android and the Android logo are trademarks of Google, Inc.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc.
Fees from your mobile or data carrier may apply. A monthly service fee applies if you choose to access your online banking financial data through QuickBooks® or Quicken® Direct Connect.
Intuit®, Quicken® and QuickBooks® are registered trademarks of Intuit, Inc. BB&T online banking, which can be accessed through Intuit's Quicken and QuickBooks software, is owned by BB&T, not Intuit.
A monthly service fee applies if you choose to access your online banking financial data through QuickBooks® or Quicken® Direct Connect.
The information provided should not be considered as tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax advisor and/or attorney regarding your individual circumstances.
ZipRecruiter® is a registered trademark of ZipRecruiter, Inc.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is an Equal Housing Lender.