BB&T Vantage Suite of Services
As a BB&T Wealth client, you have access to an outstanding suite of premier banking services that offers preferred rates, provides convenient access to your funds and keeps your money working for you around the clock.
A premier checking account designed especially for our Wealth clients to meet your everyday needs
- Enjoy tiered, premium interest rates
- Never pay fees for overdraft transfers, secondary accounts, Disclosure 1 wires and more
- Access your account using an exclusively designed debit card with increased limits
Vantage Visa Signature Credit Card
A credit card with rich rewards and best-in-class service—all with no fees
Vantage Investor's Deposit Account
A money market savings account designed to provide premium rates, liquidity and easy access to funds
- Take advantage of tiered, premium interest rates
- Use as overdraft protection on your Vantage Checking account
- Access funds directly from your Vantage IDA using special checks
Vantage Asset Management Account
A single, powerful account that combines checking and investments
- Link your brokerage account to your BB&T Vantage checking account
- Choose a flexible sweep option based on your financial goals
- Meet cash flow needs while potentially earning higher rates of return
Vantage CDs and IRAs
Investment vehicles customized for your unique requirements
- Our CDs come with no monthly fees, automatic renewal, guaranteed rates and FDIC insurance
- Our IRA options offer tax-deductible contributions and tax-deferred earnings
Ready to take the next step?
Choose a time for an advisor to call you.
Speak with an advisor.
BB&T Perspectives shares financial, leadership and lifestyle perspectives with the hopes of enhancing our clients' lives. Learn more about the financial planning topics our Wealth experts are discussing.
What Will It Take to Save for a Vehicle or a Home?
Find out how much you'll need to put away in order to reach your financial goal.
The monthly fee will be automatically waived as long as at least the primary or secondary client on the BB&T Private Vantage Checking account is a primary or secondary signer on the secondary account.
A net qualifying purchase means any signature-based purchase, Internet purchase, phone or mail-order purchase or automatic bill payment made with a BB&T Vantage Visa Signature credit card, excluding cash advances, traveler's checks, access checks, balance transfers, credits and returns. See the BB&T Vantage Rewards Program Terms and Conditions (PDF) for more information.
Please see the Visa Signature Guide to Benefits(opens in a new tab) for details.
Only deposit products are FDIC insured.
Traditional banking services are provided by Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender.
Investment solutions are provided by BB&T Investments, a division of BB&T Securities, LLC (opens in a new tab) member FINRA (opens in a new tab)/SIPC (opens in a new tab). BB&T Securities, LLC is a wholly-owned nonbank subsidiary of BB&T Corporation. Securities and insurance products or annuities sold, offered or recommended by BB&T Investments are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may lose value.
Insurance products and services offered through McGriff Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of BB&T Insurance Holdings, Inc., are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may go down in value.
The information provided should not be considered as tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax advisor and/or attorney regarding your individual circumstances.