BB&T Vantage Suite of Services
As a BB&T Wealth client, you have access to an outstanding suite of premier banking services that offers preferred rates, provides convenient access to your funds and keeps your money working for you around the clock.
A premier checking account designed especially for our Wealth clients to meet your everyday needs
- Enjoy tiered, premium interest rates
- Never pay fees for overdraft transfers, secondary accounts1, wires and more
- Access your account using an exclusively designed debit card with increased limits
Vantage Visa Signature Credit Card
A credit card with rich rewards and best-in-class service—all with no fees
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on all net qualified purchases2
- No fees of any kind
- Enjoy exclusive cardholder benefits such as concierge services, travel perks and more
Vantage Investor's Deposit Account
A money market savings account designed to provide premium rates, liquidity and easy access to funds
- Take advantage of tiered, premium interest rates
- Use as overdraft protection on your Vantage Checking account
- Access funds directly from your Vantage IDA using special checks
Vantage Asset Management Account
A single, powerful account that combines checking and investments
- Link your brokerage account to your BB&T Vantage checking account
- Choose a flexible sweep option based on your financial goals
- Meet cash flow needs while potentially earning higher rates of return
Vantage CDs and IRAs
Investment vehicles customized for your unique requirements
- Our CDs come with no monthly fees, automatic renewal, guaranteed rates and FDIC insurance
- Our IRA options offer tax-deductible contributions and tax-deferred earnings
Ready to take the next step?
Choose a time for an advisor to call you.
Speak with an advisor.
BB&T Perspectives shares financial, leadership and lifestyle perspectives with the hopes of enhancing our clients' lives. Learn more about the financial planning topics our Wealth experts are discussing.
Social Security Claiming Strategies
For years, wealthy clients have discounted or even minimized the benefits of Social Security in their long-term financial plans. Social Security and the timing of claiming benefits can significantly impact a client's financial lifestyle in retirement.
Financing College – A Primer
College expenses and associated debt are becoming a more prominent concern for families of all income levels. There are still many options for financing college education.
Your BB&T Wealth advisor will help you create a comprehensive, strategic plan to integrate and coordinate your banking, credit, investments, risk management, and trust and estate planning services.
Comprehensive financial planning
Simplify your complex financial life with a BB&T Wealth advisor who can help you see the big picture.
Learn how to protect your wealth with insurance options that suit your needs.
Retirement and investing
Bring your short- and long-term financial goals into focus with customized planning and investment strategies as well as self-directed services.