- Tiered, premium interest rates that are compounded daily
- Investment sweep options available when linked to your brokerage account to create a BB&T Vantage Asset Management Account
- Complimentary checks of any design with a leather checkbook cover
- A convenient way to pay with the BB&T Vantage Debit Card—purchases are automatically deducted from your checking account and it works as an ATM card
No fees for:
- Overdraft protection transfers
- Secondary checking account for you or a member of your household1
- Money Rate Savings, Regular Savings or Health Savings Accounts1
- Official checks, money orders and wire transfers
- Safe deposit box of any size
You'll also have:
- Enhanced limits for mobile check deposit
- Complimentary Quicken access
For other products and services, fees may apply.2
You'll enjoy these account extras:
Vantage debit card
- Has increased daily spending and ATM withdrawal limits3
- Includes BB&T Complete Client Protection with BB&T Zero Liability4
- Earns cash back on debit card purchases from qualifying merchants through BB&T Deals
- Offers purchase security and extended warranty protection
- Provides emergency card replacement and cash disbursement when needed
- Use embedded EMV/Chip technology for greater fraud protection and easier purchasing when traveling internationally
- Access U by BB&T, our customizable online and mobile banking experience,5 to monitor your BB&T and non-BB&T accounts
- Personalize your Vantage Debit Card with the image of your choice
- Add your Vantage debit card to Apple Pay, Android Pay, Samsung Pay and Visa Checkout for an easier way to pay6
Ready to take the next step?
Choose a time for an advisor to call you.
Speak with an advisor.
BB&T Perspectives shares financial, leadership and lifestyle perspectives with the hopes of enhancing our clients' lives. Learn more about the financial planning topics our Wealth experts are discussing.
Social Security Claiming Strategies
For years, wealthy clients have discounted or even minimized the benefits of Social Security in their long-term financial plans. Social Security and the timing of claiming benefits can significantly impact a client's financial lifestyle in retirement.
Financing College – A Primer
College expenses and associated debt are becoming a more prominent concern for families of all income levels. There are still many options for financing college education.
Your BB&T Wealth advisor will help you create a comprehensive, strategic plan to integrate and coordinate your banking, credit, investments, risk management, and trust and estate planning services.
Comprehensive financial planning
Simplify your complex financial life with a BB&T Wealth advisor who can help you see the big picture.
Vantage Asset Management Account
Keep your money working around the clock—and get easy access to your cash—when you link your brokerage account to a Vantage checking account.
Vantage Visa Signature Credit Card
Get the premium credit card that delivers cash rewards, flexible options, concierge services, travel perks and more.
Vantage Investor's Deposit Account
With a minimum opening deposit of $25,000, you can take advantage of tiered interest rates that are compounded daily.