With a minimum $25,000 opening deposit, you’ll:
- Enjoy tiered, premium interest rates that are compounded daily
- Earn interest with no minimum balance required
Enjoy exclusive account-holder benefits:
- Pay no monthly fee when you maintain at least $25,000 in the account
- Access funds directly from your Vantage IDA with special checks
- Use your Vantage IDA as collateral for a loan Disclosure 1
You'll enjoy these account extras:
Your Vantage IDA will enable you to:
- Designate your Vantage IDA to provide overdraft protection for your Vantage Checking account Disclosure 2
- Set up recurring, preauthorized transfers of designated amounts between your Vantage IDA and your Vantage Checking
- Structure your Vantage Asset Management Account so that your Vantage IDA serves as the primary source to maintain your minimum and maximum thresholds in your Vantage Checking account
Ready to take the next step?
Choose a time for an advisor to call you.
Speak with an advisor.
BB&T Perspectives shares financial, leadership and lifestyle perspectives with the hopes of enhancing our clients' lives. Learn more about the financial planning topics our Wealth experts are discussing.
What Will It Take to Save for a Vehicle or a Home?
Find out how much you'll need to put away in order to reach your financial goal.
Loans are subject to credit approval.
In lieu of other forms of overdraft protection such as Constant Credit, credit card or home equity line.
Fees from your mobile or data carrier may apply. A monthly service fee applies if you choose to access your online banking financial data through QuickBooks® or Quicken® Direct Connect.
Only deposit products are FDIC insured.
Traditional banking services are provided by Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC.
Investment solutions are provided by BB&T Investments, a division of BB&T Securities, LLC(opens in a new tab), member FINRA (opens in a new tab)/SIPC (opens in a new tab). BB&T Securities, LLC is a wholly-owned nonbank subsidiary of BB&T Corporation. Securities and insurance products or annuities sold, offered or recommended by BB&T Investments are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not guaranteed by a bank, not insured by any federal government agency and may lose value.
The information provided should not be considered as tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax advisor and/or attorney regarding your individual circumstances.