BB&T and SunTrust are now Truist
Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Learn more.(moves focus)
Get exceptional rewards with absolutely no fees with the BB&T Vantage® Visa Signature® credit card:
- Cash Rewards – Earn 1.5% cash rewards for each dollar you spend on net qualified purchases. Disclosure 1 There are no revolving categories and no limit to how much you earn.
- Flexible options – Redeem rewards earned in any way you choose. Enjoy cash back, travel, entertainment, charitable contributions and more.
- No BB&T fees of any kind – The $125 annual fee is waived for BB&T Wealth clients assigned to a Wealth advisor. There are no other fees, such as foreign transaction, cash advance, balance transfer, late payment or exceeding credit limit fees.
Enjoy exclusive cardholder benefits with best-in-class servicing:
- Personalized assistance – Get complimentary Visa Signature Concierge assistance 24 hours a day. Find tickets to top events, book travel, make dinner reservations and even get help sending the perfect gift. Disclosure 2
- Travel – Receive complimentary discounts and upgrades at top hotels and resorts with exclusive benefits through the Visa Signature Luxury Hotel Collection. Disclosure 3
- Shopping – Enjoy discounts and deals at premium retailers, from jewelry to apparel. Plus, get special access to sports and entertainment packages. Disclosure 3
You'll enjoy these account extras:
- Guard against unauthorized credit card use with Visa's Zero Liability Policy(opens in a new tab)
- Shop knowing you're covered with Warranty Manager Service, Purchase Security and Fraud Protection Disclosure 3
- Count on travel accident insurance, auto rental collision damage waiver, emergency assistance services and more, wherever you go on your travels
- Take advantage of emergency card replacement and emergency cash disbursement when you need it most
- Use embedded EMV/Chip technology for greater fraud protection and easier purchasing when traveling internationally
- Access U by BB&T, our customizable online and mobile banking experience, to monitor your BB&T and non-BB&T accounts
- Earn money as you spend with BB&T Deals—simply log in to U by BB&T®, click on a deal, shop with your Vantage credit card and earn cash back
- Add your Vantage credit card to Apple Pay®, Google Pay™ and Samsung Pay® for an easier way to pay
Ready to take the next step?
Choose a time for an advisor to call you.
Speak with an advisor.
BB&T Perspectives (Article)
BB&T Perspectives shares financial, leadership and lifestyle perspectives with the hopes of enhancing our clients' lives. Learn more about the financial planning topics our Wealth experts are discussing.
Should I Consolidate My Debt? (Calculator)
Find out if debt consolidation is right for you with this handy calculator.
A net qualifying purchase means any signature-based purchase, Internet purchase, phone or mail-order purchase or automatic bill payment made with a BB&T Vantage Visa Signature credit card, excluding cash advances, traveler's checks, access checks, balance transfers, credits and returns. See the BB&T Vantage Rewards Program Terms and Conditions (PDF) for more information.
Cardholders are responsible for the cost of any goods or services purchased by the Visa Signature Concierge on cardholders' behalf.
Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please refer to the Visa Guide to Benefits(opens in a new tab) for further details.
A Vantage Visa credit card is issued for accounts with credit limits under $5,000 Visa-specific benefits such as Visa Concierge Services are not included with the Visa Vantage credit card. View the BB&T Vantage Visa Signature Credit Card disclosures (PDF).
Loans, lines of credit and credit cards are subject to credit approval.
Fees from your mobile or data carrier may apply. A monthly service fee applies if you choose to access your online banking financial data through QuickBooks® or Quicken® Direct Connect.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple, Inc.
Google and Google Pay are trademarks of Google, Inc.
Samsung Pay and the Samsung Pay logo are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
The information provided should not be considered as tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax advisor and/or attorney regarding your individual circumstances.
Only deposit products are FDIC insured.
Traditional banking services are provided by Truist Bank, Member FDIC.
Investment and Insurance Products:
• Are not FDIC or any other Government Agency Insured • Are Not Bank Guaranteed • May Lose Value
Truist, BB&T®, BB&T Securities®, BB&T Sterling Advisors, Sterling Capital®, BB&T Investments, BB&T Scott & Stringfellow®, SunTrust®, SunTrust PortfolioView, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey®, SunTrust Premier Program®, AMC Pinnacle®, AMC Premier®, Access 3®, Signature Advantage Brokerage, Custom Choice Loan®, SunTrust SummitView® and GFO Advisory Services® are service marks of Truist Financial Corporation. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Services provided by the following affiliates of Truist Financial Corporation: Banking products and services, including loans and deposit accounts, are provided by SunTrust Bank and Branch Banking and Trust Company, both now Truist Bank, Member FDIC. Trust and investment management services are provided by SunTrust Bank and Branch Banking and Trust Company, both now Truist Bank, and SunTrust Delaware Trust Company. Securities, brokerage accounts and /or insurance (including annuities) are offered by SunTrust Investment Services, Inc. and BB&T Securities, LLC, and P.J. Robb Variable Corp., which are SEC registered broker-dealers, members FINRA, SIPC, and a licensed insurance agency where applicable. Investment advisory services are offered by SunTrust Advisory Services, Inc., GFO Advisory Services, LLC, BB&T Securities, LLC, Sterling Capital Management, LLC, Precept Advisory Group, LLC, and BB&T Institutional Investment Advisors, Inc., each SEC registered investment advisers. BB&T Sterling Advisors, BB&T Investments and BB&T Scott & Stringfellow are divisions of BB&T Securities, LLC. Mutual fund products are advised by Sterling Capital Management, LLC. Mortgage products and services are offered through SunTrust Mortgage, a tradename for SunTrust Bank now Truist Bank.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not represent an official statement of your SunTrust Investment Services, Inc. account. Please refer to your monthly or quarterly statements for a complete record of your transactions, holdings, and balances.
"SunTrust Advisors" may be officers and/or associated persons of the following affiliates of Truist Financial Corporation: SunTrust Bank now Truist Bank, our commercial bank, which provides banking, trust and asset management services; SunTrust Investment Services, Inc., a registered broker-dealer, which is a member of FINRA and SIPC, and a licensed insurance agency, and which provides securities, annuities and life insurance products; SunTrust Advisory Services, Inc., a SEC registered investment adviser which provides Investment Advisory services.
SunTrust Private Wealth Management, International Wealth Management, GenSpring, Business Owner Specialty Group, Sports and Entertainment Group, and Legal and Medical Specialty Groups are marketing names used by SunTrust Bank now Truist Bank, SunTrust Investment Services, Inc., and SunTrust Advisory Services, Inc.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey is the trade name for the corporate and investment banking services of Truist Financial Corporation and its subsidiaries, including SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc., member FINRA and SIPC.
New York City residents: Translation or other language access services may be available. When calling our office regarding collection activity, if you speak a language other than English and need verbal translation services, be sure to inform the representative. A description and translation of commonly-used debt collection terms is available in multiple languages at www.nyc.gov/dca.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank. Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.